This opportunity closes on 07/19/2019 at 05:00pm
EOU is seeking CMGC Services for our Loso Hall Phs 1 Renovation. This project should fulfill the following objectives:
- Renovation, repair and replacement of critical theater department performance and practice
spaces, equipment, lighting and staging systems, stages and support spaces.
- Accessibility improvements in theater seating and building access to meet current ADA
- Replacement of central HVAC systems and controls with energy efficiency updates and
improvements to air distribution systems.
- Energy efficiency upgrades to lighting systems.
- Humidity control in the music department.
The Scope of Work is provided in Article 3 of CM/GC Contracted located in Attachment B - Contract
© Oregon Public Universities
The Oregon Public Universities are AA/EEO employers and encourage the submittal of responses from Oregon based businesses including women, minority-owned and emerging small business enterprises.
It will be the responsibility of each participating Vendor to refer daily to the Business Opportunities website to check for any available opportunities, addendum to current opportunities, cancellations, or intents to award posted there. It is not the Oregon Public Universities' responsibility to notify participating Vendors by email or by any other means of any of the above.
The Oregon Public Universities have adopted policies applicable to all Vendors/Contractors that prohibit sexual harassment and that the Vendor's/Contractor's company and employees are required to adhere to institutional policies prohibiting sexual harassment in their interactions with members of the institutional community.